Push notifications are one of the keys to connecting with your fans and customers using your app. While users may not necessarily launch your app frequently, notifications can help you keep the lines of communication open, especially through offers, discounts, event alerts, and other strategies. That way, your app becomes a sounding beacon that helps you maximize bonds with your userbase.
Our push notification system makes this process easier than ever before, while ensuring that your business looks really good each time customers see you on their mobile devices.
Here’s how it works:
1. First, enter your push notification message at your Apps dashboard online. (or from your control app on your phone) This is just a simple piece of text that will let users know you’ve got something to share.
2. Then, choose the location you want to broadcast to (i.e. just your users in a particular neighborhood, or all your users throughout the entire world?)
But Wait…There’s More!
3. After choosing your location, you can select your offer template. We have a variety of professionally created, industry-specific images for you to pick from, as well as your choice of color scheme. This ability to customize offer templates is an advanced feature that we are very proud of, and that you simply won’t find anywhere else.
4. Lastly, type in your offer text, and then set a date and time for sending. Now, you’re all set. Your offer is looking good and ready to help you drive some business!
Our push notifications also have a few extra features, just to sweeten the deal. You can…
1) sync your Facebook and Twitter accounts to the system, so that pushed offers are simultaneously posted to your social media pages,
2) choose what devices you message will go to (e.g. only Android users, or only iPhone users), and
3) send offers that contain a link to a URL or a tab within your app.
In short, our push notification system is one of the most advanced systems available, and it can be a major asset for boosting interaction with your users and increasing revenue.